12 Jun What is Dynamics GP?
Microsoft Dynamics GP is a mid-market business accounting software or ERP Software package marketed in North and South America, UK and Ireland, the Middle East, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand. It used to be called Great Plains.
It’s designed to be pretty much ready to go after a quick implementation. It’s a mid-range ERP/accounting system. About 1/2 of new Dynamics GP customers are migrating from QuickBooks or PeachTree.
From Microsoft’s web site:
Microsoft Dynamics GP connects the many moving parts of your organization, giving you better visibility into and control over what’s going on in your business.
- Human resources and payroll managementTake care of people and payroll with a system that supports both. Get the tools to keep your people happy by making sure everything from hiring to retiring runs smoothly.
- Financial managementGet a better handle on the numbers. Help contain costs, control compliance, and maintain crystal-clear visibility into your assets and cash flow.
- Business intelligence and reportingBase decisions on intelligence, not on emergencies. Get relevant data and recommendations today regarding the best course of action for tomorrow.
- Supply chain managementUse your supply chain to spur growth. Sharpen your production and shipment schedules, help cut inventory costs, and give yourself room to grow.
- Sales, service, and project managementPut customers first. Help increase sales, control projects and processes, and get what you need to delight your customers through every step of their experience.
You can get even more information from our Cloud Resource Library. You can get videos, ebooks, case studies, and white papers.
If you want to start a free trial of Dynamics GP, you can get your hands on it here: