04 Sep THE Cloud Party Recap and Photos
It has been a week since we brought down the house at Bourbon Cowboy in New Orleans after the FY15 Kick Off reception. THE Cloud Party was a hit with over 300 people in attendance and now is a good time to recap and share some photos. Lots of fun, dancing and of course the mechanical bull, all made for a great party. If you missed it, check out the pictures.
It was an honor for us to host the “It” party at Kick Off. Not only was it a ton of fun, but because it was exclusive to Microsoft Representatives and Partners, it was one of the great networking opportunities for people in the Dynamics Channel to get together in one room.
This was the first THE Cloud Party and with its success you can bet we will be doing it again. You can also expect us to grow the event as time goes on. More goodies like beads and glow-rings to come.
Last but not least we wanted to give another round of thanks to our sponsors for making THE Cloud Party a success. We hope to see you there next time.
THE Cloud Party Microsoft Dynamics Kick Off FY15 was sponsored by:
- Adxstudio – transforms Microsoft Dynamics® CRM into a web-based sales, services, support and social engagement platform with configurable portals with responsive web designs pre-tuned for mobile, tablet & desktop devices.
- InsideView is CRM Intelligence™ – real-time company and contact information that helps you engage more effectively with customers and prospects.
- Scribe – data integration solutions bringing customer data wherever it’s needed. Scribe Online, a true cloud integration platform, allows users to build, deploy, managed and maintain integrations anywhere they have internet connectivity.
- Silverpop – marketing automation power for Microsoft Dynamics CRM: email marketing, lead scoring, web visitor tracking, nurture marketing, web forms, surveys, alert notifications, etc.
- Solver – the leading provider of complete BI solutions for today’s mid-market enterprise and the company is at the forefront of Business Intelligence (BI) technology for cloud and on-premise ERPs.