30 May SaaS ERP at myGPcloud
SaaS ERP frees you from most of the chores of maintaining an ERP/accounting system. Whether you’re upgrading from Quickbooks or Peachtree, or you just want to have someone else worry about your ERP/Accounting system, you need to consider Saas ERP.
Hosting your ERP/accounting system in the cloud provides a lot of benefits that will remove your headaches:
- Your ERP system is available anywhere you have an Internet connection, so you can get information, check statuses, and get work done wherever you are.
- You don’t have to worry about service packs, security patches, or version upgrades because we’ll do that for you on a timely basis.
- You don’t have to worry about backups because we’ll do that for you on a daily basis. We’ll keep weekly, monthly and annual backups (for 7 years) as well so you can always restore to a solid version of your data if you need to.
- You can always get support when you need it. We provide 24/7/365 connectivity support so you can get to your system when you want.
- You don’t have to worry about finding someone that’ll take care of your ERP system because that’s what we do and we’ll do it for you.
myGPcloud offers a very affordable Saas ERP system and to help you decide if it’s something for you, you can try a 30 day free trial. And you can get started right now. Just select the version that makes sense for you, enter a little information about you and your company, and within 5 minutes you’ll have a new system just for you. You’ll also get access to a sample company that has enough data in it to help you see how everything works. If you want to start implementing your new system right away, you’ll also get a brand new system for your use.
You can start your free 30 day trial right here:
[Hidden Fact] The two factories of the Jelly Belly Candy Company produces approximately 100,000 pounds of jelly beans a day. This amounts to about 1,250,000 jelly beans an hour.