09 Jul Project Timesheet Entry in Business Portal
Project timesheet entry can be easily setup and deployed using Business Portal. This will allow your employees to enter their time on a timely basis so your internal reporting and customer billing can be completed as soon as possible.
The interface is pretty simple but will allow you to accomplish most of what you want with this application that you are probably already licensed for if you have Dynamics GP.
These are some of the features of the application:
- Employees can enter time and assign it to projects and cost categories in Project Accounting for various days
- Employees can add billing notes
- Employees can submit their timesheets for approval
- Employees can review previously submitted timesheets
- Supervisors and managers can review submitted timesheets and reject or approve them
Once approved the timesheets go directly to Project Accounting.
Here is a quick video that shows this entire process in action:
You may want to check out our Cloud Resource Library for additional information about project accounting and cost accounting.
Would you like to get your hands on one of Microsoft’s ERP systems? Try a free trial here:
Image via diylol.com
[HiddenFact] Orcas (killer whales), when traveling in groups, breathe in unison.