25 Feb Mobile Time and Expense Video
Mobility continues to change the way we interact with people and technology. There is not much time before mobility is the standard and wired technology will be the exception. In the personal lives of most people this transition represents easy access to entertainment and social. For most businesses it represents a disruptive change that is creating a need for increased immediacy and real-time information. Beyond that, the benefits of mobile business technology are many. Take a look at the demo video below to see how mobile time and expense tracking can streamline field operations.
As businesses develop mobile and bring-your-own-device (BYOD) strategies, they want technology solutions that are easy to implement and user friendly. Seventy-one percent of companies today consider a mobile strategy highly important to business according to the Citrix Mobility in Business Report. Here are some takeaways from the report.
- Mobility is the top business or IT priority for nearly two-thirds of companies; even those with higher priorities recognize it as a key objective to drive business transformation, competitive differentiation and IT value
- Top benefits of mobile business include executing tasks more quickly, increased flexibility, boost employee motivation and reduce costs
- Key employee benefits of mobility include increased productivity and flexibility, better responsiveness to customers and improved job satisfaction
- Developing a mobile strategy is considered highly important or of the utmost importance by 71 percent of businesses, and about 50 percent have already implemented a formal mobility strategy BYOD is the new norm, 74 percent of companies accomodating and encouraging it.
- Technologies to enable mobility are now in wide implementation, including mobile device management (MDM), mobile application management (MAM), desktop and app virtualization, file sharing and sync, web-based remote support and collaboration, and enterprise app store solutions