03 Sep Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R3 Features | GP Statement of Direction
(Editors Note: Since this post was published, the latest news has come out that there will be no GP 2015 R3. To learn more about the latest updates on the next version of GP see our new post on the Microosft Dynamics GP 2016 release.)
The Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 release had some exciting new features this year and Microsoft is sticking to its 6-month release cadence with a Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R3 release set for the first half of 2016, according to the Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 statement of Direction which was created in March and includes the Dynamics GP 2015 product roadmap.
“We will reinvent productivity to empower every person and every organization on the planet to do more and achieve more.” Satya Nadella , CEO, Microsoft Corporation.
Dynamics GP 2015 R3 will be released during 2016 (H1) and so far we know some of the enhancements will be pretty exciting. For details on the current release check out our posts on Dynamics GP 2015 R2 features.
Here is a quick list of Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R3 features and enhancements to expect:
- Top 25 features requested by customers. Popular ones include:
- Home Page enhancements
- Optimize screen resolution for display size
- Intercompany bank transfers
- Multiple PO Prepayments
- Enable users to see the entire life cycle of inventory transactions on a single form
- Web client re-architecture: Updating the architecture to provide a modern look and feel to the user interface that can be accessed using a variety of browsers and devices.
Great Plains Accounting Software team plans to continue to release new Dynamics GP features every six months with Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 set to come out sometime next year. The Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 release will likely create a lot of excitement.
Check back soon as we will have more news about Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R3 features as it comes out.