07 Nov Give Me 5 in the Cloud
Microsoft recently announced a great offer for new customers of Microsoft Dynamics GP, NAV and SL called “Give Me 5”. While this is a very compelling software offer, what happens if your customer really doesn’t want to deal with running the software on-premise? Does this prohibit the customer from purchasing the application?
All good questions, and now there is a great answer:
RoseASP is now offering HOSTING ONLY pricing for the “Give Me 5” promotion. Our Give Me 5 in the Cloud offer includes a special reduced $900 install and $900 per month hosting fee (includes all 5 users). Customers can now take advantage of the best on-premise pricing coupled with a safe and secure hosted solution!!!
To allow you to take full advantage of the “Give Me 5” promotion from Microsoft, RoseASP offers hosting-only packages that allow you to sell the Dynamics license to the customer, but yet host it at RoseASP. This also includes any ISV solutions that the customer may want to include in their system. No SQL licenses need to be purchases as part of this offer. The customer can continue to work with their Microsoft Dynamics Partner of choice and then turn to RoseASP for hosting. RoseASP has been has been offering hosted Dynamics solutions since 2000.
Hosted customers receive the following benefits:
• 24/7/365 support for connectivity and printing
• 99.5% uptime guarantee of their software
• Retain the rights of the software and the ownership of the data
• Receive software updates and services packs at no additional charge (The customer must remain current on the annual enhancement package.)
• Daily, weekly, month and annual backups that are kept for seven years
• The ability to customize their application and still remain in the cloud
• SOX compliant and SAS 70 Type II Audit reports available
The current month hosting offer is good for 12 months, after which monthly hosting fees are $195 per user/month.