18 Jan ERP Hosting Benefits
Deciding between an on-premise and an ERP hosting deployment for your ERP solution is a big deal. There are a lot of things to consider.
These are some of the benefits that our customers have realized by hosting their ERP system in the cloud:
- Only pay for what you use. If your business is seasonal or cyclical, you can adjusts your user count to match your business. You can also add or delete functionality as required.
- Implementation timelines for hosted systems are generally shorter because you don’t have to provision and set up hardware. You also don’t have to invest in upfront for software and hardware, so your initial investment is smaller; making a positive ROI much closer.
- You and your employees can access the system from anywhere there is an Internet connection. Give you much more flexibility.
- You should be able to get 24/7 connectivity support to make sure you can always reach your system.
- You don’t need to hire dedicated ERP support personnel. Most of your IT and application needs will be handled by your hosting provider.
- Generally the cost of upgrading your software is included in the monthly cost. This makes your ERP system expenses pretty much a recurring fixed amount.
Your employees will like it because they will get to use the latest software with the latest technology.
Here’s a video that explains this a little further: