14 Nov Dynamics NAV Helps Control Large Retailer’s Operations
Dynamics NAV can help you control an organization with operations around the globe. Because Dynamics NAV has various language sets and localizations that make it a good solution for organizations with many locations in different countries.
Gieves & Hawkes has 14 outlets in the United Kingdom (U.K.) and the Republic of Ireland, and around 100 more worldwide. The company’s existing ERP system—consisting of a range of software that had been accumulated over time—was expensive to maintain, and difficult to update and integrate. Their story is part of a Microsoft case study:
- 500 employees
- United Kingdom
- Fairly high staff turnover, as is typical for retail
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Order processing, sales, pricing
- Solution includes K3 LS Retail, Lanham modules for warehousing and logistics, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SQL-based intelligence cube supplied by K3
- Easily accessible live information
- Powerful, focused reporting
- Centralised price and promotion control
- Better stock visibility
- Improved marketing focus
- Better service at POS
- Simple foreign exchange
You can read the entire case study here.
You might want to take a look at our Cloud Resource Library for even more information about Dynamics NAV:
If you want to try out Dynamics NAV for yourself, you can start a free trial here:
These NAV 2013 trials include both the standard client and the new web client.