14 Oct Dynamics NAV Wholesale Distribution with LS Retail
Relaxo Footwear, an avant-garde footwear manufacturer is a leading brand who chose Dynamics NAV. It was primarily in wholesale distribution and exports.
Planning the next spurt of high growth, it entered into company owned company operated retail stores. Relaxo identified the need for enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution with an integrated Point of Sales (POS) solution, to streamline and remotely manage and control retail operations.
Relaxo deployed LS Retail NAV, which is an end-to-end retail solution. The solution covers transactions from POS to back office functions to consolidate business operations at the head office.
After a successful deployment, the company saves significant person hours each month. In addition, it has seen a reduction in operational costs and high return on investment. Management control over stores has improved with efficient monitoring of sales and profitability data. This high degree of control gives the management confidence to open many more retail outlets.
Their story is part of a Microsoft case study:
- The IT infrastructure at Relaxo did not support Point of Sales (PoS) and store management.
- Manual data consolidation of sales and inventory data from all the stores at head office was a time-consuming process.
- Relaxo deployed LS Retail built on Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 to streamline operations and ensure success of its retail operations.
Results / Benefits
- Simplifies sales and stock processing
- Allows control over stores
- Monitors gross sales profitability
- Facilitates instant business overview
The entire case study is here.
You might want to take a look at our Cloud Resource Library for even more information about Dynamics:
If you want to try out Dynamics for yourself, you can start a free trial here:
These NAV 2013 trials include both the standard client and the new web client.