03 Oct Dynamics NAV Print Management Distributor
Print Management Partners chose Dynamics NAV. Since its founding in 1995, Print Management Partners has made client relationships a priority. However, as the company expanded its business to manage clients’ whole publishing operations, Print Management Partners found itself constrained by its old, inflexible ERP system.
The company sought a new solution that would help it respond to changing customer requirements quickly.
Print Management Partners chose Microsoft Dynamics NAV because of its superior technical flexibility, advantageous pricing terms for its e-commerce add-in, and the helpful approach of Microsoft Gold Certified Partner Solution Systems. With Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Print Management Partners has an agile solution that supports its unique print distribution operations. In addition, the company benefits from an integrated, real-time system that ensures accurate data to help employees make better decisions faster.
Their story is included in a Microsoft case study:
- Print Management Partners could not easily adjust processes or e-commerce operations because the ERP system in use was difficult to change, preventing the company from responding quickly to customer requests.
- After examining several options, Print Management Partners implemented Microsoft Dynamics NAV with help from Microsoft Gold Certified Partner Solution Systems.
Results / Benefits
- Nimble and robust customer service
- Easily configurable technology
- Better decisions faster
- Global expansion opportunities
The entire case study is available here.
You might want to take a look at our Cloud Resource Library for even more information about Dynamics:
If you want to try out Dynamics for yourself, you can start a free trial here:
These NAV 2013 trials include both the standard client and the new web client.