26 Sep Dynamics NAV International Business Services
Dynamics NAV chosen for international business services firm. As one of the world’s largest business services companies, Rentokil Initial has 68,000 employees providing support services in over 50 countries.
In the 10 Asian countries that Rentokil Initial operates in, its units were using different accounting systems. However, integrating these disparate applications with its in-house service contract and billing system was both daunting and very costly.
Realizing the advantages of having a standardized ERP system for the whole Asian region, Rentokil Initial opted for Microsoft Dynamics NAV. The Microsoft Dynamics NAV solution has reduced IT costs through the consolidation of its ERP system servers, enhanced its decision-making process by speeding up preparation of financial statements and reports, and improved the cash flow of its Asian subsidiaries.
This story is covered by a Microsoft case study:
- Rentokil Initial was hampered by having multiple accounting systems at its Asian units and integration with its core systems was challenging.
- It also needed real-time information to improve decision-making.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009
Results / Benefits
- Standardization of ERP system
- Speeds up month-end closing
- Improves cash flow
- Easy integration with payment system
- Cuts server costs by 50%
You might want to take a look at our Cloud Resource Library for even more information about Dynamics:
If you want to try out Dynamics for yourself, you can start a free trial here:
These NAV 2013 trials include both the standard client and the new web client.