12 Sep Dynamics NAV for Produce Distribution
Dynamics NAV distribution functionality allows you to easily combine finance/accounting functionality with operations functionality in one system. This eliminates having to maintain multiple systems for your ERP solution.
D’Arrigo Brothers Company of Massachusetts implemented NAV to consolidate systems and improve productivity and customer satisfaction. Their story is part of a Microsoft case study:
- D’Arrigo Brothers Company of Massachusetts relied on an aging, custom-built accounting system and manual processes to manage its distribution business, hindering productivity and business insight.
- The company deployed Microsoft Dynamics NAV to bring accounting and operations under a single solution.
Results / Benefits
- Gain real-time insight into operations, improve profitability
- Save 80 hours a week, boost morale
- Improve customer relationships
You can see the whole case study here.
You might want to take a look at our Cloud Resource Library for even more information about Dynamics NAV:
If you want to try out Dynamics NAV for yourself, you can start a free trial here:
These NAV 2013 trials include both the standard client and the new web client.