25 Nov Dynamics NAV for Food Distribution
Dynamics NAV distribution functionality will help bring efficiency to your business. Dutch Farms chose Microsoft Dynamics NAV and since deployment has grown its revenue by 25 % without needing to add staff to back-office positions, gained comprehensive insight and control over operations, and sharpened its competitive edge with both small and large retailers alike.
Chicago-based Dutch Farms has 160 employees and distributes a private-label line of dairy products and eggs and a range of refrigerated and frozen foods. Their story about Dynamics NAV is the subject of a Microsoft case study:
- Dutch Farms relied on an aging, Unix-based enterprise resource planning system and needed a modern solution to keep up with growth and maintain a competitive edge in a highly competitive industry.
- Working with Microsoft Gold Certified Partner Solution Systems, Dutch Farms implemented Microsoft Dynamics NAV and installed add-ins to meet business requirements.
Results / Benefits
- Improve insight and control
- Maintain profit margins and control overhead
- Streamline supply chain management
- Improve competitive edge to work effectively with both small and large retailers
You can read the entire case study here.
You might want to take a look at our Cloud Resource Library for even more information about Dynamics NAV:
If you want to try out Dynamics NAV for yourself, you can start a free trial here:
These NAV 2013 trials include both the standard client and the new web client.