21 Nov Dynamics NAV for Fashion Manufacturing
Dynamics NAV manufacturing functionality helps you maintain a profitable and efficient business. Dixie deployed Microsoft Dynamics NAV to automate and streamline numerous business processes and provide visibility into performance that helps them respond to trends in the fast-moving fashion industry. Their story is the subject of a case study by Microsoft:
- 25 employees
- Dixie designs and manufactures accessories like shoes, watches, and jewelry to order.
- They offer extra-fast delivery of their products, which are primarily sold via agents and exhibitions.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013
- Stock picking, order handling
- TRIMIT vertical solution for the fashion industry
- Streamline stock-picking processes
- Reduce order-handling resources
- Reduce time required to update price lists by 460 hours
- Save four complete workdays associated with handling price tags
You can read the entire case study here.
You might want to take a look at our Cloud Resource Library for even more information about Dynamics NAV:
If you want to try out Dynamics NAV for yourself, you can start a free trial here:
These NAV 2013 trials include both the standard client and the new web client.