11 Nov Dynamics NAV ERP for International Subsidiaries
Dynamics NAV works well for companies that have international subsidiaries. Because of its various language sets and localizations, Dynamics NAV is a perfect fit for many global organizations.
Becker Korea adopted ERP for the first time in 2007 as part of the global ERP expansion project undertaken by its Head Office. Their story is the subject of a nice case study from Microsoft:
- Power & Utilities
- 12 employees
- Becker Korea is a manufacturer and distributor of industrial vacuum pumps, blowers, and compressors.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009
- Consolidated financial statements
- Partner BSE Consulting customized the service management module, Role Center home page
- Solution is integrated with Microsoft Excel
- Business status at a glance
- Real-time inventory analysis and purchase order processing
- Increased sales management efficiency with partners
You can view the entire case study here.
If you want to try out Dynamics NAV for yourself, you can start a free trial here:
You can find more information about NAV here: