04 Dec Dynamics NAV Distribution RMA
Dynamics NAV includes distribution functionality that will help you improve the efficiency of your distribution business and improve your customer service.
Kaira Technologies implemented Dynamics NAV to more effectively compete in the high-volume, low-margin IT distribution market. Kaira is constantly flattening its channel and standardizing its business processes to support a broadening customer base and fulfill more invoices in the shortest time possible. Their story is part of a Microsoft case study:
- Wholesale Distribution
- 110 employees
- Established in 2004, Kaira Technologies is a regional distributor of computer components, peripherals, accessories and networking products.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Order processing, inventory control, cost management
- Integrated with WinSpire Distribution Vertical Solution
- Better-managed Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) process
- Increased management visibility across subsidiaries
- Streamlined inventory management speeds up order processing by 300%
- Enhanced order processing
- Reduced turnaround time by 80%
You can read the entire case study here.
You might want to take a look at our Cloud Resource Library for even more information about Dynamics NAV:
If you want to try out Dynamics NAV for yourself, you can start a free trial here:
These NAV 2013 trials include both the standard client and the new web client.