12 Nov Dynamics NAV Distribution and CRM
Dynamics NAV simplifies distribution and integrates functionality across your organization. headON Communication is a provider of headsets, communications equipment, and supporting services. The company replaced a legacy ERP system with Microsoft Dynamics NAV. The new ERP solution integrates with Microsoft Dynamics CRM through the Connector for Microsoft Dynamics and connects with other key business systems. Their story is the subject of a Microsoft case study:
- headON Communication wanted to make financial and operational management, executive planning, and sales and service more effective with a complete view of business events and customer accounts.
- Implemented Microsoft Dynamics NAV as its enterprise resource planning system
- Implemented Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Connected the NAV and CRCM by using the Connector for Microsoft Dynamics
Results / Benefits
- Engage more effectively with customers
- Simplify business operations
- Manage for optimal business performance
You can read the entire case study here.
You might want to take a look at our Cloud Resource Library for even more information about Dynamics NAV:
If you want to try out Dynamics NAV for yourself, you can start a free trial here:
These NAV 2013 trials include both the standard client and the new web client.