24 Oct Dynamics AX Manufacturing and Distribution
Dynamics AX manufacturing and distribution functionality allows you to easily reach your production and customer service goals. Hydra-Power Systems is a manufacturer and distributor of hydraulic and pneumatic systems that has used Dynamics AX manufacturing and distribution functionality to make the company more competitive and generate efficiencies and savings.
Their story is a Microsoft case study:
- Hydra-Power Systems, headquartered in Portland, Oregon, is a national distributor of hydraulic and pneumatic machinery and a manufacturer of customized hydraulic manifolds and power units.
- The company wanted to increase its ability to serve customers, help employees be more productive, streamline key business processes, and gain greater returns from technology investments.
- Through the Microsoft Technology Adoption Program, Hydra-Power Systems implemented Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 in integration with other Microsoft technologies and business-specific software tools.
- Enable decision makers to take control
- Run a scalable solution by using only company resources
- Enhance the quality and competitiveness of customer service
- Help employees boost their effectiveness
Download the complete case study here.
You might want to take a look at our Cloud Resource Library for even more information about Dynamics:
If you want to try out Dynamics for yourself, you can start a free trial here: