19 Jun Drive Your Dynamics Cloud Practice the Easy Way
The idea behind launching a Microsoft Dynamics ERP system in the cloud is to make things easier for businesses by freeing up resources and increasing the flexibility and accessibility of their system. While many new and existing Dynamics customers want to tap into the power of the cloud, partners who are not cloud providers are faced with a bit of a headache. But providing cloud and hybrid solutions doesn’t have to be a challenge for Dynamics VARs.
Drive your Dynamics Cloud practice the easy way and better serve your customer with the cloud licensing experts at RoseASP.
Below are RoseASPs five basic principles to make it easy for Dynamics VARs to grow their cloud business and improve their customer service around cloud.
1. Simple easy-to-read quotes customers can understand
2. Billing and collection is handled by us so VARs don’t have to
3. We know licensing in the cloud – so you don’t have to
4. Bring your own license (BYOL), SaaS, upgrades – we handle it all
5. Connect to CRM online or O365 – we do it
RoseASP will guarantee all quotes in less than 24 hours so when a customer needs to make a fast decision on a cloud provider, VARs can make them an offer by the next business day without hassle.
Get a quote from a cloud licensing expert today.