22 Sep Directions 2014 and Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015
Directions 2014, a premier conference dedicated to the Microsoft Dynamics NAV channel, was held in San Diego last week. It was great to have the NAV community come to our home town and it looks like 2015 will be a significant year for NAV and its community with the release of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015 slated for next week.
Directions 2014 was the first time that deep dives into the new product capabilities were shared with the public.
As always Microsoft is constantly working to make its products more user-friendly, more accessible and more powerful. With that in mind there will be a lot of new exciting features in next week’s release of Dynamics NAV 2015.
The Microsoft Dynamics NAV product is always dedicated to a standard of quick implementation, ease of use and power to support business growth, and with that commitment they bring you the following new and enhanced features.
- Improved mobility and device support for a more effective experience using NAV on tablets and smartphones.
- Improved Integration to Office 365 to empower cloud choice.
- Improved upgrade tools to help SMBs stay ahead of their competitors.
- Improved cash management to boost cash flow.
- Power Business Intelligence to help SMBs gain enterprise level analytical insights for improved planning and forecasting.
- Document Reporting to streamline how reports are built and customized.