18 Feb Convergence 2014 Video
Microsoft Dynamics Convergence returns this year at Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, Georgia March 4 – 7 and it is expected to draw more 12,000 people. If you’re one of those 12k stop by booth 1040 to chat with the RoseASP team. Here is a short Convergence 2014 video.
The above Convergence 2014 video is just the tip of the iceberg. Watch all the videos in the playlist to see some great interviews with attendees of past Convergence events.
One of the things about Convergence that makes it so great is that attendees are sure to really benefit from the break out sessions and networking opportunities. While the usual favorites will still be in Atlanta this year, what makes it really exciting is the new additions. Keynotes from Ariana Huffington and Biz Stone for starters, and here are some of the new additions to the Convergence 2014 schedule.
- Speed networking will be offered to help you make the most efficient use of your time AND meet new people and make new connections.
- Roundtable discussions are back, but with expanded offerings and a more structured environment to help you maximize your interaction time.
- Theater presentations offer a casual setting, a brief presentation and great, inspirational stories from our Customer Excellence Award winners.
- A customer product showcase will spotlight products from some of our Microsoft Dynamics customers.
- Be sure you don’t miss the live music from GRAMMY-winning band FUN