Secured Microsoft Dynamics Cloud Compliance Solutions: Powerful, Reliable, Compliant
Spend less time on compliance and security processes and more time focused on innovation and growth. RoseASP’s compliance solutions and services for Microsoft Dynamics ERP support SOX, HIPAA (HITECH), FDA and more. If your data center isn’t optimized to meet the compliance demands of your business, then you may be putting your business at risk. With a 99.9% up-time guarantee on reliable technology that is supported by a team of cloud accounting, security and compliance experts, RoseASP has you covered.
Fully Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and SSAE No. 16 compliant with experts on staff to answer all your questions about industry standards including:
- Internal SOX Library Scope
- Password Administration and protection
- Accounts Administration (add/change/delete)
- Change Control administration
- Backup & Restore Policies
- Physical security – access to DC
- Upgrade and Service Pack application Procedures
- Administrative Safeguards: Security management process, security awareness training
- Physical Safeguards: Facility access controls, device and media controls, storage of backups, etc.
- Technical Safeguards: Access control and transmission security
- FDA Compliant Protocols
- Fully redundant infrastructure and real-time monitoring
- Compliance certified support staff
- Multiple co-location facilities around North America
With SSAE 16 Type 2 compliant data centers, you can drive your business forward with the assurance that your data is stored in a secure environment with the highest levels of availability, processing integrity, confidentiality and privacy.
Our ERP Solutions
Spend less time maintaining audit-ready financials without sacrificing data integrity with RoseASP’s compliance solutions and services for Microsoft Dynamics ERP.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX (Axapta)
- Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains)
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision)
- Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon)
All the great security features offered by RoseASP certainly sound wonderful…but how do they really benefit you?
|Web-based application hosting||Accessible 24/7 from any location|
|Expert software and hardware management||Smooth, seamless upgrades with no lost productivityMinimal upfront costs for running your financial systemsWorld-class IT expertise/equipment|
|Multiple co-location facilities and state-of-the-art data centers||Offsite backup and data storage for disaster recovery/data restorationUnparalleled backup and contingency operationsBroadband Internet access from multiple primary providersTriple redundant, conditioned power supplyReal-time server monitoringHosting client/server and web-based applications|
|Outsourced technical support||Reduced in-house labor costs for ITAlways current with best practices, new releases and hardware|
|Set monthly fee||Predictable monthly IT costs|
|Multiple customer support options||Support via phone, email and online|
|Customized training||Classroom, online or onsite training options|
|Multiple platforms supported||Access from Macs, PCs, tablets or mobile devices|