Award Winning Microsoft Dynamics Cloud Partner: Simple, Secure, Compliant
RoseASP helps businesses of all sizes improve access to information, gain mobility and drive growth and profitability using the power of Microsoft Dynamics and the freedom of the cloud. As a former Value Added Reseller with more than 20 years experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics ERP and more than 15 years hosting accounting software, RoseASP has perfected cloud implementation and cloud migration for Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV, GP, SL and CRM.
Fastest time to value with minimal upfront capital expenses
Flexible licensing options with Dynamics ERP SaaS
Compliance Validated Hosting Infrastructure and Services
Team of accountants, engineers and certified Microsoft Dynamics professionals
Automatic disaster recovery and backup procedures
Dynamics ERP upgrades and service packs included in monthly pricing
New To Microsoft Dynamics
Evaluating Microsoft Dynamics in the cloud for your new ERP system? Learn about the on-boarding process, what’s included in your monthly subscription, and how to choose a hosting provider.
- Health services company gains accelerated Dynamics ERP implementation for SOX and HIPAA Compliance with RoseASP »
- Multi-location meal provider improves cloud performance by switching to the RoseASP cloud »
- What is the difference between Public vs. Shared Private vs. Dedicated
- “Even when things are running well, the team at RoseASP is still looking for improvements that fit our way of business,” Pete Hagan, IT Director at PurFoods (Microsoft ERP Cloud Customer).
- Comprehensive SLA with a financially backed uptime guarantee
- 2014 Microsoft Dynamics SMB Cloud Partner of the Year
- 2013 Inner Circle for Microsoft Dynamics Top 1% of Microsoft Dynamics Partners
- Dedicated Hosting or Multi-Tenant Hosting in SSAE-16 TYPE II Certified Data Centers
- Trained and Certified in major regulatory legislation including SOX, IRS, FDA, and HIPAA
Accountants + Network Engineers = A Better ERP Cloud. Meet Our Experts…
Linda Rose, President and CEO
Glen Medwid, Chief Compliance Officer
Doug White, Chief Cloud Architect
Steve Thompson, Support Manager
RoseASP was founded in 2000 as a division of Microsoft Gold Partner Rose Business Solutions, an award-winning reseller with more than 25 years of ERP product experience. We are a Microsoft cloud hosted ERP solution provider and cloud CRM solution provider specializing in the Microsoft Dynamics family of products.